Well done for getting out :-) I've been put off Church Bay because of the dogfish, they're a pest. The forecast for next weekend is quite good so I'm hoping to get up for the Saturday and Sunday, find somewhere to put my bivvie up.... I really want to do Cable Bay, try for rays and huss on bait and have a go on SPs for wrasse or pollack
Early days yet, but if that weather materialises, anyone gonna be fishin' ?
They will be a pain in the arse when the smoothies arn't about, when they are they will get pushed aside. I'll be about next Saturday if the weather is good. Going to do an after work launch this week at Rock channel for the smoothies, lost one today from the beach but a two lads on yaks had a couple.